The FINIS Tempo Trainer Pro uses beeps to help you set your stroke rate. Convenience and portability combine in this Tempo Trainer Pro to keep you in sync.
How It Works
- Multi-Sport: Applicable for swimming, biking, running and more.
- Audible Beep: Loud enough to hear in and out of the water.
- Sync Button: Synchronize the device to a pace clock or stopwatch.
- Adjustable: Tempo can be adjusted by 1/100 of a second.
- Floats in the water to avoid being lost.
- External clip included to keep it in place on the swim cap.?
- 3 different modes:
- Mode 1: Single beep in strokes per sec (0.02 seconds to 99.99 seconds).
- Mode 2: Triple beep in strokes per sec (1 second to 9:59 minutes).
- Mode 3: Single beep in strokes per minute.
- Sync button lets you synchronize the trainer to a pace clock or stopwatch.
- Metronome for the water is loud enough to be heard in and out of the pool.
- Removable clip to secure to clothing.
- Small Convenient Size: Easily placed under swim cap.
- Replaceable battery to extend the life of your trainer.
- U.S.A. Patented.
- Dryland Clip.
- CR1620 3V battery.