Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Features & Benefits:
- We were the first to make a short with no gripper on the legs and we continue to do so - you won't find squeezing, pressing or an uncomfortable gripper.
- Carrera Skin fabric is non-abrasive, has a buttery softy hand and blocks 75% of UVB rays
- One-piece seamless tri pad extends down the inseam to eliminate all stitching in sensitive areas so all you're left with is comfort! (See image on the left)
- Microlock™ contrast stitching is virtually indestructible while providing an eloquent appearance
- Wide elastic waistband with a (easily removable) drawcord for adjustability and comfort. Diagonal color flare adds active fashion element.
- 2 side pockets to store your training or racing essentials
- Reflective logos for increased low-light visibility
- Attractive short perfect for triathlon, cycling, spin-class, and running
- Designed and created by women
- Made in the USA