What makes these short fins the world’s best training fins are their unique innovative patented features. They produce even thrust in both directions of kick. The PATENTED V channel edge creates a 'grip' on the water, maximizes kick drill results and emphasizes development of neuromuscular memory. The centre of effort remains at the foot ensuring the dynamic of the kick is not changed during training. Great value for a technical product and these training fins are built to last.
Features & details
- DESIGN: Long fins have been used by competitive swimmers and fitness enthusiasts for years, but the length causes foot cramps and early fatigue. With DMC fins, the short blade design requires less effort and increases muscle memory and leg strength.
- V-CHANNEL: The V-Channel edge and blade width add back the surface area and resistance lost while shortening the fin. It also provides an even thrust while creating a noticeable “grip” on the water that’s perfect for the best kick drill results.
- KICK STYLE: The length of a fin really does make a difference for practice. Short fins encourage a “flutter” kicking motion, which can result in an elevated heart rate. Long fins encourage a “pedaling” kicking motion that doesn’t maximize results.
- SIZING: These fin sizes come in youth sizes 6-11 and adult sizes 1-12 +. Most training fins today are just cut-down versions of larger fins which results in a stiff, inflexible blade. These fins have a universal foot cavity that fits either foot.
- MATERIAL: Our fin colors are permanent and will not mark decks or pool surfaces. The silicone composition of the fins is of the highest quality and is soft, flexible, and comfortable. Practice for your next swim meet in style with DMC swim fins.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product within 30 days from the date of purchase and get a refund or exchange the product for another one.
Any product returned must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging and/or have original tags. Please keep the receipt.
Custom made and special order apparel, swimsuits, etc. or not eligible for return. All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.