FORZA Triathlon Short - Royal Blue / Black
- Regular price $135.00
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart image on the left for an accurate fit.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1" (2.54cm) lower rise than previous models making it more of a regular rise than a high rise - sits just below the hip bones.
4mm Clasico Integrated Pad provides comfort on the bike and goes unnoticed on the run
Seamless inner thigh eliminates friction and increases durability
Carry Over Features and Benefits:
- Forza Compressor fabric provides support and helps reduce delayed onset muscle soreness
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands keep short in place without tight constriction
- Solid black Liftfoil™ center panels provide comfort and durability
- Curvilinear™ seamlines, and contrast flatstitch offer support, comfort and both aerodynamic and hydrodynamic advantages; making it great for non-wetsuit races
- Elastic waistband and zero-stretch drawcord for adjustability
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Wears well under your wetsuit! Use in Triathlons
- Disclaimer: swimming in murky water, including ponds, streams, bays, etc. may cause staining to white colored items.
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Made in USA
IS THE CLASICO PAD DIFFERENT FROM THE CERAMICO PAD?
Yes, the Clasico Pad different from the Ceramico pad we offered previously. First lets be clear on what remains the same. The pad is still the same size, same thickness, same density, and same buoyancy. It is still an integrated pad, meaning that it all the panels are sewn around the pad, so it has no stitching down the middle.
The difference is that instead of the ceramic beads which were laminated to fabric that is laminated to the other side of the pad, we opted for covering it with fabric on the outside of the short. In essence we removed two layers of lamination which caused a perception of stiffness, especially when the short was new.
The new Clasico Pad looks less obvious, and it also allows the pad to stretch more than the Ceramico pad. In an effort to keep improving our pads, the Clasico Integrated Pad offers the same padding, but with more stretch in every direction, and more comfort from the first time you wear it.
Small: 8" (20.32cm)
Medium: 8.5" (21.59cm)
Large: 9" (22.86cm)
XLarge: 9.5" (24.13cm)
XXLarge: 10" (25.4cm)
Small: 14.25" (36.20cm)
Medium: 15.25" (38.73cm)
Large: 16.25" (41.27cm)
XLarge: 17.25" (43.81cm)
XXLarge: 18.25" (46.35cm)